Thursday 5 June 2014

Yarn Along

              



Knitting




I am knitting blankets for the very early babies again. 
My church has taken up this idea as a service project and I am now
so thankful to all the sisters who are knitting for the tiny babies born too soon.
This is just your basic, cast on 3 stitches, and garter stitch each row,
increasing one stitch at each end of every 2nd row 
(increasing in the 2nd stitch, not the first). 
Once I have the length I want (about 30cm),
I will decrease in the 2nd stitch of every 2nd row.
This little blanket will have a white crochet edge,
and some daisy's added to it.

Reading


 




Now we can all agree that most of the books we buy
our children are actually for ourselves cant we?
Good.
This is the cutest book ever, about a little boy
who asks him Mummy to tell him what she was like when she was small.
The story is sweet, and the illustrations are beautiful
Oscar loves it.

Thanks for stopping by
(FYI I know the blog looks a bit wonky, 
my darling husband is going to fix it for me)

Joining in with GINNY and friends for Yarn Along


Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment