Sunday 24 January 2016

Some Christmas Pics 2015

Well, despite some dicky tums we managed to enjoy our Christmas time. We have had a couple of Christmas dinners, as one does at this time of year, and thankfully no more sick bowls by the bedside.
I thought I would share a random selection of pics, not too many lest your eyes glaze over.


Santa was played by our stake president and a jolly fine Santa he was !


O and I in our Christmas jim jams


Despite owning 1960s smoked glass champagne saucers, Santa gets a sip of milk in a Mormon household


1980s flashback, O asked Santa for a Rubiks cube



Turns out O was rather fearful of  the Christmas crackers this year - not the faintest idea why


we grow rather pretty ladies in this family - sister, daughter, niece


my turn to cook, loving my apron


Tartan crackers for the missionarries - which were preposterously difficult to pull


Today I am taking the little chap to see the new Star Wars movie. Naughty Mummy has seen it already with a friend (in the interest of determining its suitability you understand), and I thought it was pretty splendid. I don't expect it will be too frighting for him, you can most definitely tell that Disney has had their little stir in the mix.

I hope you are all having a jolly holiday.
Toodle pip for now
V

p.s. I have a new Lindy Bop dress on order for New Years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment