Wednesday 6 July 2016

+ What I Wore Wednesday +

This is going to be my weekly clothes update day, but since I only decided to start it today, I don't have any new outfits to show you. What I can do though is show you some of my old blog outfit posts.
Remember to come back next Wednesday for my current daily outfits.






Link to Lindy Bop site HERE

I really love this dress, its satin and floaty and very pretty, with enough structure to make me feel held in. I am going to buy a net underskirt to wear with this very soon.



Ok so you cant see much of this dress, but its red, polka, stretchy, and has little cap sleeves. It is a tiny bit clingly around the bum and tum, but other than that its a great dress. (charity shop)


This dress was very heavy to wear, but quite flattering. I am a big fan of black and white dresses, but sadly this dress was ruined in the wash (the white turned pink and wouldn't come out), charity shop.



I made this tartan skirt for Burns night, and in my attempt to make it non revealing I made it too big. I had to double pin it at the waist. The top is definitely a colour that suits me, but it was maybe a bit to shape revealing.



I love everything about this dress, the 1940s shape, the colour and the satin fabric. It was a tiny bit too low in the front so I added a piece of green ribbon to cover my modesty. The dress was from Amazon and the silver sparkle shoes were from Primark.



This dress was another wash day casualty, which is a real shame because this was a really nice dress, although just a wee bit hot to wear because of the fairly thick fabric (charity shop)



I loved this dress (and necklace) but they were pre marriage breakup and I did a huge cull on most of my things when my husband left. (it was from New Look, and the necklace was a gift from my EX)







No comments:

Post a Comment