Thursday 6 August 2015

Oscar




My darling Oscar, 
how patient with me you are. What a long and arduous year we have had you and I. Becoming a single parent family was really not what either of us had expected.  Things have changed so much for us. We moved house, gave your puppy a new home, started school, began the harrowing ordeal of Saturday visiting from an absent parent, opened a new business, turned 6, lost lots of teeth and got a new kitten.





We have come through it though my brave big boy, and even though our living quarters are cramped to say the least, and you have had to embark on after school care, we are muddling along somehow. I started this blog as a record of your life, and indeed a record it is.





This summer has seen you develop hay-fever and it has been a real downer for you. But on the plus side, it hasn't stopped you learning to whistle and blow huge bubbles with bubblegum.
I hope that with all my heart, you can look back at this time with some fond memories, although I know that's going to be hard.
In the mean time my darling boy, just know that you're Mama loves you, all the way to the furthest star and back. xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment