Saturday 29 August 2015

Trials And Triumphs

The last few days (weeks, and months), have been a little crazy. We have changed almost every aspect of our lives, Oscar and I.

Oscar started school, my marriage ended, we re-homed the pets, re-homed ourselves, made some new friends, got a new pet (Tilly Tiger Lilly, the kitten), started a new business and then expanded and started a new new business, and then moved in to P2 at school, all in just less than a year. To say I am feeling a little over whelmed would be an understatement.

Being self employed brings a whole new set of worries, and on top of running a home as a single parent, It makes me one busy Mama. Oscar is, as always, my top priority, and since we can have a giggle and a cuddle at the end of every day, I guess we must be doing something right.

I have finally had a snippet of time to do a little knitting (and write this blog post), and its baby hat therapy. There will be little hats for sale in the new shop, but really, they are a labor of love.






















And while we are on the subject of labor, I heard I am going to become a Great Aunt this weekend, (baby Noah is on his way). A Great Aunt ! Still, its almost worth it to be able to call my wee Sister 'Granny'.

Change is the only constant they say, I guess they must be right.

I wonder what the next few days (weeks, and months), have in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment