Sunday 16 December 2012

OOTD - Birthday Edition

I have wanted to do an OOTD for ages, but being the size I am, I have resisted the urge. I am thinking over the things I want for next year (don't we all do that at this time of year), both in real life and for this space. One of the main things I want, is to stop being ashamed of my size and just get on with it. So, to ease myself in gently, here is what I wore on my birthday.




OOTD

OOTD
Dress : This is a lovely satin cocktail dress which I bought for the bargain price of £11.49 (+ £3.50 postage) from Ebay.

Black Beaded Shrug : Also bought from Ebay (New and still available) - LINK - £6.74 (+ £1.85 postage), available in sizes 16 - 26

Shoes : Not Seen In Photo - Last year - Viva La Diva - Black patent peep toe. These are no longer available, but I did find a nice pair of Viva La Diva black patent peep toes shoes LINK HERE for £20. Available in EEE fitting.

Valerie

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment