Friday 8 February 2013

FRIDAY PHONE DUMP & WEDDING MUSIC

Friday Phone Dump


phone dump 8th Feb



I have added a playlist to the blog, some of my favourite cheesy tracks, (not Stevie though, no cheese there). You can find the player at the top of this page, but its not set to auto play because frankly it bugs the life out of me when music is suddenly thrust upon me, so feel free to listen at your leisure. I have the same list, titled 'Cheesy Songs You Might Hear At A Wedding' (some tracks don't have visuals, just tunes), on You Tube.




Have A Great Weekend

p.s. I saw my GP today and I have pneumonia and influenza and anemia, no wonder I have felt terrible eh.

Valerie
xxx
phone dump logo


*phone dump inspired by kelle hampton

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of the cheesy songs, I'm a sucker for them! Lovely pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete