Saturday 12 September 2015

Do You Have A Plan?

Have you heard the crazy biblical theories about the Shemitah of 2015? In case you are not familiar with it here is a link BLOOD MOONS AND THE SHEMITAH. It is fairly long in its descriptive, but the end result is a prediction that this month is going to be disastrous on a global level.

Whether that will prove to be true or not, I have no idea, however I do know that almost everyone I know is facing some sort of tougher than the norm, problem or trial.  Everyone I talk to is extraordinarily tired (this last week), and most people are attributing it to an abrupt change in the weather.

We have our own little problems arsing here and I seem to no sooner solve one problem than another one raises its head. I guess it does not help that it is a year ago yesterday my marriage went down the toilet.

Ah well, onward and upward we go, as they say. Naturally its tipping down with rain and fairly windy, so this Latter Day Saint has plans to watch some AMAZING SCOTTISH TV and to knit a huge pile of POPPIES, not exactly a plan against impending doom as such, more of a quiet Saturday night in.


source


No comments:

Post a Comment