Tuesday 8 September 2015

Knit In A Night Neckwarmer

Well, its turned a bit chilly here all of a sudden. It was still very much like summer until a few days ago and then bam, its Autumn. We are not quite at the woolly jumpers, wellies, bonfires and apple chutney stage yet but its not too far away.
Last night I had a wee rummage in the baskets of yarn under my bed and pulled out some chunky berry coloured wool, with sequins! I am 99% certain I bought the wool from Poundstretcher back in the springs and despite having some really lovely wool on order from Ice Yarns, I was in the mood to make up an easy pattern and get started right away, And so we have the 'Knit In A Night Neckwarmer'
































I think I will write the pattern up as a freebe on my shop blog, keep an eye out for it OVER THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment