Thursday 16 February 2012

St Valentines Day (catch up)

Well, for some reason I had it in my head that the 14th was Wednesday and Oscar's birthday was today Thursday, so when I realised on Monday that I was a day out and Valentines was actually the next day, I went into a panic. The only birthday thing not finished was Oscar's birthday cardigan (which only needs sewn up). We did not get as many Valentine crafts done as I had hoped, but the day was pleasant enough just the same.


 


Oscar birthday 003
flowers on the season table, (moved to the dining table later)


 


Oscar birthday 004
felt hearts and knitted flower mobile (mama made)


 


Oscar birthday 063
Home made cards


 


Oscar birthday 064
A candle holder for the table


 


Oscar birthday 006
Cup-cakes (Oscar and Mama made), and cereal box corner gift bags (also Oscar and Mama made)


 


Oscar birthday 009


 


Oscar birthday 010
love heart pie for dinner


 


Oscar birthday 011
Pretty table with candles and flowers


 


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment