Tuesday 26 June 2012

A New Week

Everyone is relatively well, we made it out to nursery and its so wonderful to be out and about with the horrible week behind us.
Oscar was quite happy to be going to nursery


: :


And I was my usual apprehensive self. Which is pleased with a tinge of anxiety.

: :













I should really stop taking photos of myself looking tired at the bus stop in the morning


 





But it all went well, even though the journey home was 'difficult' to say the least, mostly due to tiredness. 

Of course now that the sun is shining gloriously down outside

: :


Oscar is doing this

2 025


: :



And lastly (before I see to the chickpea and black-eye pea curry, yum), Oscar has developed a new habit and I wondered if any other Mama's have encountered it.


: :


Walking while holding up ones trouser or shorts legs. They aren't irritating him, it does not matter which ones he has on, he even does it in pajamas???  It was making other parents giggle as he walked along to nursery like this, and its not doing any harm, but I would like to understand it. Any clues?

Valerie

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment