Friday 29 June 2012

Moments On Friday

: :  Oscar decides that 5:45am is an excellent time to start the day

: :  I upload some photo from my old blog onto FLICKR. They make me smile and feel sad at the same time. Just where does the time go?

: :  I have an overwhelming urge to knit a new hat for Oscar. When was the last time I knitted anything for my boy? I cant remember. I download a $1 hat pattern from RAVELRY and start knitting immediately.



knitting


: :  I am amazed at the weather, its different every time I look up.



summer storm




clouds over the river




garden



: :  Parcels of lovely arrive in the post.


enamel rice/pasta bowl




enamel bowls and plates




books



: :  I think I figure out the lifted trouser leg phase.






early garden play

wet grass


: :  I overhear a conversation in the kitchen, where Aimee and Oscar are playing with home made play-dough

O - I am going to go and show this creature to Daddy,
A - Daddy isn't here, he is at work,
O - I thought I heard keys,
A - No, he isn't home,
O - Oh, maybe it was from TV,
A - The TV isn't on,
O - Oh
O - I miss Daddy,
O - That's why I hear keys



: :  I fire off an email to Duncan

" Can you bring home mandarin's for Oscar and an A5 sketchbook for me? (a cheap one)"

: :  Duncan fires one back

" I will certainly try"

Have a lovely weekend.

V

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment