Monday 10 September 2012

Weekending

Weekending


This weekend didn't exactly go to plan. The headache I had since Thursday night developed into a 4 day migraine which was accompanied by tooth pain at 4am on Saturday night Sunday morning. Because I take pain meds for my back I cant treat a migraine with anything more than paracetamol and ibuprofen (which helps my tooth pain but not the actual head/face pain).


I feel as though I have missed half of the weekend (more than half). So in no particular order 


: : I started knitting a new hat for myself RAVELRY LINK


: : We walked on a windy beach


: : I had toast and marmalade and earl grey tea in bed


: : I had an afternoon bubble bath and read a good book


: : We watched Gosford Park in bed (on Netflix)


: : Oscar and Daddy played at the park


: : Oscar had ice-cream


: : I made beef stir fry and quorn and butternut squash stew


: : We all ignored the GIANT piles of laundry (to my Monday morning detriment)


: : I spend a good deal of time lying down covering my eyes


: : I was up at 4.30am having salt water mouth washes


And today - : : I wish it wasnt Monday morning already.


 


Weekending


 


weekending


 


weekending


 


weekending


 


weekending


 


weekending


Oscar's chalk sketch of his red little tykes car - loving it so much


 


2012-0weekending8-01 12.09.45


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment