Friday 7 February 2014

▲ Home Movies - Film It Friday ▲

I have spent some time, when I should have been cleaning the house, perusing vlogs on You Tube lately. With such a plethora of professional, semi professional and amateur vlogs to choose from (vlogs are video blogs in case you hadn't figured it out lol), hours can slip by, because some of them are totally addictive. 
My 2 favorite vlogers are

 Bits And Clips





And 
The Shaytards






After weeks of debating with myself I have decided to try out a video feature on my blog, and hopefully do a link up with other brave souls, willing to come out from behind the keyboard.

Starting from next Friday, Valentines Day, I will be posting up a video here and adding a link up at the end.








So, if you feel like leaving your Valentine a video message on your blog, or showing us your children/pets/house tour/makeup tips/or local beauty spots, please upload your video to your blog and join me back here for the link up.

Just to get you in the mood, here is a very short clip of Oscar (in a wig and false glasses)







Isn't he just the cutest EVER

Have a great weekend 
and don't forget to come back next Friday with your link.

Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment