Thursday 1 May 2014

Happy May Day Resolutions



Resolutions

1. I resolve to seek first the Kingdom of God, and its righteousness with all my heart, might, mind and strength and with an eye single to the glory of God.


2. I resolve that in order to be happy and enjoy peace of mind through self-worth and self-esteem, I must establish goals and accomplish them.


3. I resolve to be dependent upon the Holy Ghost for guidance and direction. I must live to deserve this inspiration, and I must obey when prompted by the Spirit.


4. I resolve that my first priority is to care for my mortal body which was created in the image of God and through which Godhood is possible through the atonement of Christ.


5. I resolve that my second priority is to be a companion to my husband (if applicable), obey his council as he obeys the Lord.


6. I resolve that my third priority is to be a righteous mother in Zion.


7. I resolve that my fourth priority is to strengthen the family of my birth and the extended family members, and also the family of my husband.


8. I resolve that my fifth priority is to magnify my calling in His church.


9. I resolve that my sixth priority is to serve all mankind wherever I am able to serve.


10. I resolve that all priorities are interrelated and must be improved upon at all times.


These Things I Say, In The Name Of
Jesus Christ

Amen

Valerie
xxx

Resolutions from Self Esteem For The Latter Day Saint Woman by Anita Canfield

No comments:

Post a Comment