Monday 20 January 2014

▲ Friday - Saturday - Sunday ▲

On Friday I dyed my roots and trimmed my ends, and luckily for me it turned out ok.




In the afternoon the Missionaries came for a lesson (we read from the book of Mormon), and had juice and teacakes.




Duncan finally came home from work (he commutes by train from Edinburgh), and I made us both curry, using a cheater jar of curry sauce.




It was potato, chickpea and mushroom korma




We were both very tired on Friday evening so we snuggled up early in bed and watched an episode of Supernatural.






On Saturday morning the boys brought me breakfast in bed, which was great


scrambled egg, waffles and toast


We decided to go into town on Saturday, and Oscar was less than impressed.




Lunch in Burger King did eventually soften his mood




I was very tired after we got home, so a cup of Redbush and a scone later I had a wee snooze on the sofa




Looking a bid disheveled but more rested after my sleep




On Saturday night we had chilli wraps for dinner and they were yum






Saturday night was movie night, and I really enjoyed the movie this week.
The Butler






The cast in this movie was quite amazing, Forest Whitaker, Mariah Carey, Vanessa Redgrave, Oprah Winfrey, Lenney Kravitz, Robin Williams, John Cusack, Liev Schreiber, Alan Rickman, Jane Fonda.... did you ever see such a cast?




movie snack (Scampi Fries and Bacon Bites)


On Sunday we were up only just in time for church, it seems we are all still tired.




I wore my old boots




And Oscar wore his new hat




Although he ended up with a crown instead




I hope you had a good weekend, however you filled your time

Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment