Thursday 30 January 2014

▲ YARN ALONG ▲



KNITTING




I am knitting perhaps the easiest shawl in the world. This shawl consists of three rows repeats as follows.

Cast on 5 stitches
Row 1 : Purl 1, * yfwd Purl 2 together * rep between *'s to end
Row 2 : Knit
Row 3 : Knit 1, Make 1, Knit to last stitch, Make 1, Knit 1
Repeat these 3 rows until desired size.

The yarn isn't showing up all that well in the photo (because its night time in the photo and this cottage is dark at the best of times), but it is Donegal Tweed, in the shade plum.  This is such an easy TV watching knit.


READING





I borrowed this book from my Church library today. I feel that my scripture reading has changed pace lately and I am thirsting to dig a little deeper and 'study' as opposed to 'reading' I love reading about Jesus Christ, it is He after all that my faith is built on.


Joining in with GINNY and friends for Yarn Along


Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment