Thursday 13 October 2011

A to Z

A-Z of Me



Me age 6


1470308_211211889060895_1997208652_n
Inspired by Pixie Mama, the A to Z of me. If you do your own, be sure to leave me a link so I can check yours out!




  • A: Age - 41 :10

  • B: bed size -Double, and its not big enough for Duncan, Me and the starfish toddler.

  • C: Chore that you hate - Washing Dishes.

  • D: Dogs - I had a doggie as a teenager who I bought for myself, but I had to leave him with the family when I got married.

  • E: Essential start to the day - Tea

  • F: Favourite colour - Green

  • H: Height - 5'7"

  • I: Instrument you play - None, although I played trumpet at school, and having a husband who is a base guitarist means I have had a few guitar lessons.


  • J: Job - Domestic Goddess

  • K: Kids - 3 - Christopher 22, Aimee 20 and Oscar 2.

  • L: Live - Scotland

  • M: Mother's name - Dorothy

  • N: Nickname - Valdree

  • O: Overnight hospital stays - A few, most serious being a heart condition/surgery and a thrombosis - happiest was having the children.

  • P: Pet peeves - People who say 'you know me'  and proclaim themselves 'crazy'

  • Q: Quote from a film - Couldnt think of one, but this one is from True Blood "I am so over Sookie and her fairy vagina and her unbelievably stupid name, F*** Sookie'. - Pam

  • R: Right or Left handed - Right

  • S: Siblings - 1 sister aged 39 and twin brother and sister aged 36.

  • T: Time you wake up - Between 6am and 8am, depending on Oscar.

  • U: Underwear - Big uns mostly, with some nice ones for the right occasions ;)

  • V: Vegetable you hate - None

  • W: What makes you late - Having plenty of time

  • X: X rays- I have broken my right arm twice and left arm once, under the age of 20.

  • Y: Yummy food that you make - Nigella's Anglo-Italian trifle, the most expensive triffle in the world to make, but so bloomin good. Trifle Recipe (For non dieters)

  • Z: Zoo Animal - Not sure, not a real fan of the zoo. I saw panda's in London Zoo when I was a little girl, and was smitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment