Tuesday 4 October 2011

Unseasonable

Newpiccys 058


 


On Thursday and Friday of last week you could find me nursing a sick child in a heatwave (by Scotland's standards anyway). I was back to cotton dresses and the oscillating fan was on full blast. By the weekend the sun had gone although it was still warm-ish for October, and by today its back to wind and rain.  Its no wonder we are feeling out of sorts, it seems wrong to have pumpkins and ice Lolly's at the same time.


 


Newpiccys 052


 


I guess that's it though and we can go back to sweet potato curry, leaf and chestnut collecting and coats. I look forward to Autumn, it means my favorite season, winter, is just around the corner. I don't mind the odd bit of sunshine in the rain, because with it comes rainbows, but on the whole, I like to pick a season and stick to it.


 


Newpiccys 050


 


Valerie


xxx


 


Footer_banner


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment