Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy Winds Day

I had promised Oscar a trip to the park yesterday. The problem was, we don't seem to have a local park (odd for this city, so I may be wrong). The rain was blowing through in the wind, but he was undeterred so we took the bus to the victorian bandstand and went to the swing-park.
Eventually the wind did get the better of him though so we walked along Riverside until we found the penguins. And when you find penguins, you usually find a pirate ship.
By then we were both a bit wind swept and tired so we headed home (via Tesco for a wee, toilet training going so well, some organic snacks and a pumpkin).
Oscar was pooped when we got back and so was I, so he slept and I did some knitting. Its a good thing I had my new hat pinned on though because it was gale force out there and it would have been gone with the wind for sure. Are you guys still having a heatwave?


photo 1

photo 2

photo 2(1)

photo 2(2)

photo 3

photo 3(1)

photo 1

photo 2

photo 2(1)

Valerie

xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment