Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween / Urban Sketchers

pics 039


First things first, HAPPY HALLOWEEN,I hope you have lots of spooky fun planned for today? I have a whole day of cooking and cleaning ahead of me, in preparation for Oscar's halloween tea party later (expect a post all about it tomorrow).  But I wanted to tell you about a sketching group which I have joined. They are called Urban Sketchers and the title clearly speaks for itself. I had hoped to become a corespondent about a year ago, but at the time they required you to be part of a 3 person group and despite a facebook shout out, I couldn't get 2 other local sketchers willing to commit. 

They seem to have changed that now, and if you are part of the Flickr Group, there is a chance you will be scouted as a correspondent.

If you decide to join up yourself, do let me know, the turnover is so fast its easy to miss sketches.



The Howff 1

The Howff3


Valerie




No comments:

Post a Comment