Friday 6 January 2012

Something And Nothing

The weather yesterday was a marked improvement on the previous days hurricane. The outlook for me was a bit bleak for a while though. I spent a good chunk of the day/evening sitting in a side room at my local hospital. The chest pain/pulled muscle thing was still dragging on so I went to see my GP (for antibiotics?). I should have known what would happen really, because I had a blood clot in 2002, it was one look at the notes and off to hospital I go. Almost 5 hours later and I was injected with blood thinners and sent home. I have to go back this morning for a doppler scan but it looks like nothing sinister is going on.

It wont come as a surprise that I didn't take any photo's of the hospital, so here are a few photo's of the nice weather I took earlier in the day.


2 015

2 017

2 018

2 020

No comments:

Post a Comment