Thursday 26 January 2012

Our Burns Supper

G 002
An origami Loch Ness Monster


 


I have not done much paper folding and I have to say, its not my natural forte. Even with instructions I was scratching my head. But Nessie stayed mostly upright during dinner so it ended well.


 


G 004
Tissue Paper Bunches Of Heather


 


I cut out the green paper, but Oscar was able to stick the tissue balls on. I expect to be finding them for weeks to come all over the house, lol


 


G 005
The Scottish Flag On The Piano


 


For this craft I had intended to use white paper and using masking tape to block out a white cross, have Oscar paint them blue. Unfortunately the making tape was no place to be seen, so we glued white strips onto blue paper instead (a lot less messy, but not so much fun).


 


G 009
Tartan Bunting Last Seen At New Year


 


Vegetarians look away now**


 


G 018


 


G 019
Haggis Tatties And Neeps


 


And for desert


 


G 012


 


G 017
Home Made Butter Shortbread


 


Served with......


 


G 020


Nom Nom


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner


 



No comments:

Post a Comment