Friday 23 March 2012

Change

Things are changing or set to change around here, and while it is welcomed, change can also be a bit scary. Today we go to nursery school for a visit, in preparation for Oscar beginning 5 mornings a week after the Easter holidays. I am afraid of my most precious son being left in the hands of strangers,most definitely. On the other hand, having to literally drag him away from 2 other children in the Doctor's waiting room yesterday served as a timely reminder of how much he needs the company of other children.


Sure, he is getting better at amusing himself.


 


D 003


 


D 004


 


D 007


 


But sometimes he just really wants some playmates to stick around.


 


D 008


 


As for me, I will probably spend the free time doing what I usually do


 


D 005
courgette and onion quiche


 


D 002


 


But don't be surprised if there are changes on the horizon for me too.


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment