Wednesday 21 March 2012

Glitter Days

Yesterday was a fairly average day, punctuated by the arrival of the Gas man, who at last fixed the central heating. We had leftover soup for lunch, homemade pizza for dinner, Oscar played and I played and sewed and knitted. Like I said, fairly average.


Oscar asked me to make him a black cat, like the one in CORALINE. I had made the little DOLL last year from an old pillow-case and felt, so I thought I would give a cat a go.


 


E 006


 


E 005


 


I hand sewed him over the course of the morning using black velour. My first instinct that he would look good in velour still stands, but it was a pain in the neck to sew, due to the rolling. Ah well, Oscar loves him, even if, as per usual, he is a bit winky wonky. You can follow this pattern HERE if you want to make (a less wonky),one of your own.


Oh yes, and this average day was given a bit of sparkle when it received a liberal sprinkling of........


 


E 001


 


E 002


 


E 003


Glitter


 


I have the dentist today, wish me luck.


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment