Monday 5 March 2012

Things To Do

Every Monday seems to bring about a huge list of things needing done, some good, some not so good.


* Laundry! I have the Everest of laundry piles to tackle, as is always the way on Mondays. We no longer have an outside drying line because the winds in December took the whirley pole down. We need to buy some cement to secure it into the ground (that's on the to do list too).


*We have some visitors dropping in this afternoon so the whole house needs vaccummed and polished (the toys strewn around the place are a neccesary obsticle for visitors).


*Since having my hair cut I have been meaning to put some dye on it (amazing how much grey shows up after a hair cut), but I put it off all weekend. Right now I am now sitting with dye goop and a plastic bag on my head, so I can nearly tick that one off.


*It was frosty this morning so I need to go to the greenhouse and check on the little pots. They went out yesterday.


 


T 001


 


T 002


 


*I should also be taking delivery of a new bed base today, since the old one we are sleeping on is on its last legs. I wont be building it up though, I will leave that to Duncan tonight while I slip out to my first life drawing class of the year.


*I have run out of 'normal' teabags so I need to pick some up.


*I need to make an art folder for Oscar and look out my own drawing things for tonight.


*I also need to make the pie for dinner early in the day so I have it ready before I leave at 6pm.


* I also have 3 knitting projects on the go, but I doubt I will finish any of those today. I did however finish Oscar's new hat last night.


 


T 004


 


T 005
He really likes it 


And the list goes on and on, including running upstairs to wash the dye off before my hair frizzles.


Have A Happy Monday


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment