Thursday 26 July 2012

Bedroom Fun And Frolicks

The most exciting part about moving house is planning out of how you want it to look. It is no surprise that I am going down the vintage/retro route, so here is a pre-move peek.

The amazing wardrobe I bought last week £65 from British Heart Foundation



 



 


Wardrobe


These bedside tables are not quite finished.



These started life as 1980's honey pine, you can just see the bun feet which I intend to remove once they are finished. I have to spray them with a couple of coats of clear spray varnish and I have some glass rose handles to put on them. The white paint is Crown cupboard paint in 'Milk White' and the pink paint is white tile paint mixed with some of my artists crimson red acrylic (from The Works). I am loving the colours, it was a snap decision instead of plain white.

And for my dressing table

Vintage Perfume




Vintage Avon Perfume

Vintage Avon Perfume bottles. £2.99 for both. The one on the left is 'Lady With Flowers - Timeless' and the one on the right is 'Moonwind Candle'. I love these, and I think between my sister and myself we had all of the Avon novelty perfumes. I am keeping my eye out for the Moonwind Christmas boot.

I think its all starting to come together nicely. We have a black iron bed frame (boxed and ready to move) and I have a colour scheme in mind but painting the new house is going to be a wee while off.

Valerie

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment