Monday 16 July 2012

Waiting


I have not had much to say lately. Probably because there is nothing remarkable going on. The weather has been pretty awful so we have not been out much. I have had an upset tummy for 3 weeks and its getting me down. Also, our lease is about to expire and we have decided not to renew. We have not signed for a new place but we are waiting to hear about a cottage by the sea (today). Don't worry though, I haven't gone mad and decided to move to the sticks again. I learnt my lesson last year when I hurried back to the city again. There is a small village type place just on the outskirts of the city which is where Duncan and I both went to school, and we have decided it would be good for Oscar to get some sea air into him, and to follow in our footsteps and school there too.  The snag of course, is the price of properties there, being by the beach, the rents are pretty high. We did our sums and decided it was worth it, because Duncan works in this area too and he would be able to walk to work. Fingers crossed the cottage is ours, we have 2 weeks to find a place if it isnt. 

We have started packing, because we cant wait with so many belongings, and meanwhile Oscar is amusing himself quite well. We had his heart check-up and they did find a murmur, and we have a new appointment with the murmur clinic on 25th July.  Wish us luck with that too.






At Granny's


No comments:

Post a Comment