Thursday 19 July 2012

Oh I Do Like To Be

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside ..........The Seaside. We finally heard last night that the cottage by the beach is ours, and that we can go ahead and move in on August 1st. We are so relieved, mostly because we like the cottage, but also because house-hunting is a major pain. Now we know what room sizes we are dealing with, we can get on and plan what comes and what doesn't and we can pack as much as we can as soon as we can.
The new sideboard arrived yesterday and that will definitely be coming. Photo's as promised.

















sideboard docket
Original Dispatch Docket, Dated 1976



And while I was taking photo's I snapped my new Kelly Bag, which is vintage and leather and I picked it up for £5.50. I have been after one for ages but the ridiculous prices on Ebay were putting me off (some were starting at £20).




And finally and most importantly, Oscar is much better. He is a little bit puffy over the eye, but thankfully it mostly seemed to subside overnight. Thank you all so much for the well wishes. I can not impress have awful it was, we all know how sore one nettle sting is, never mind dozens just on the face alone.


He had been eating strawberries and caster sugar here

Valerie

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment