Saturday 12 December 2015

Show Night

This was a busy day with work and shopping and out for dinner, after I had dropped Oscar off at the theater for his 2 hour rehearsal right before his Christmas show.

No photo's of the show allowed of course so here is a wee picture of my boy and his certificate.



He was very nervous my little thespian however he seemed less nervous than previous years. I of course was biting my nails every time he was on stage.
The Stage School owner informed us that they have something 'special' lined up for next years performance, so I am wondering what it will be.
Oscar chatted all the way home in the car, asked to watch a movie when we got in (about 10.30pm) and promptly fell asleep.
I am so proud of him, for what he does and who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment