Tuesday 8 December 2015

Thank Goodness Its Bedtime

Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes wrong? I don't want to rake over the ashes now, but lets just say I am glad it is bed time. Still no tree, but we did fit the Hanukkah candles between showering and then bed.
Oscar is crashed out, with MLP playing in the background! Yes, not my first choice either, but when tempers are frayed its just not worth the fight.
Ok positives of the day

  • A friend offered me a new bread maker
  • I manage to whip up a pasta tuna and sweetcorn dish for dinner in 15 minutes when dinner plans fell through
  • It didn't rain too much
  • I got a really lovely green cowl
  • There is mint ice-cream in the freezer should I need it. 
  • My little boy is the most precious gift I have



No comments:

Post a Comment