Monday 4 July 2011

Banana And Blueberry Muffins




All you Mama's who are regularly up at the crack of dawn may skip this post, its a whinge about a one off.

Oscar normally sleeps until at least 7.30am, normally after 8am actually, but today, after spending his first night in his own room (he has been with us so far), he decided to get up at 6.40am. The middle of the night almost! Ok, not quite, but when you aren't used to it, its quite a shock to the system.

So far today he has


Helped make some blueberry and banana muffins

Thanks to Kat find her here, for the link to the recipe here, and also for the muffin case teddy bear idea, I got mine here


He has also done the rounds in the garden, checking everything is just as he left it.


He has also had a chat with next doors cat


Rode his bike


And ate his muffins of course.

Me, I have had 2 cups of tea and day-dreamed about an extra 2 hours in bed. Oh yes and I also took reciept of a very nice package.


If you havent read this (to your children), I would highly reccomend it. My sister and I loved it when we were little.

** After yesterdays post (moan), Oscar and I are going for a nursery tour this afternoon. We can see what we think.


155

160


158



159



157


No comments:

Post a Comment