Monday 28 November 2011

Wedged Boobs

I have been tagged by Lucy at Lulastic And The Hippyshake to tell you 7 things you may not know about me, so here we go then.


  1. When I was an art student, we went to Paris. At the Metro station one day, a male friend persuaded me to sneak him through the electric doors on my ticket (his had expired). He got through, but the doors closed on me and I was wedged in by the boobs. An irate Frenchwoman took a running leap and kicked me through the doors (she kicked me in the butt). Fortunately no photo's of the incident exist. 

2. My Great Grandparents came to Scotland from Ireland, Co Sligo, in the early 1900's, making me part Irish I suppose.

3. One of my closest friends and I went into labour together (I was 14 days over and she was 5 weeks early, so the chances were tiny). I recognised her voice behind a curtain and pulled it back and said, 'What are you doing here?' We were in the labour suite. We linked arms and walked up and down together for 6 hours (she delivered first).

4. I was married at the tender age of 17 years and 10 months. The marriage lasted 9 years and 8 months. I met Duncan 1 year after my marriage ended. Duncan and I have lived together for 12 years, and of those 12 we have been married for 6.

5. I have been a dental technician, a medical receptionist, a nurse, a shop assistant and a DWP admin assistant. My shortest job was for Stormseal Double Glazing, which lasted 3 hours.

6. I was born in December 1969 although I was actually early and was not due until January 1970. Sometimes I read both Sagittarius and Capricorn horoscopes, even though I don't believe in them.

7. I have a WOW account, and I sometimes even play it, my favorite character is a Paladin.


Valerie

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment