Monday 6 August 2012

Casualties

 


e 001


 


I mentioned in the last post that the removals went rather badly, now we are dealing with the aftermath. So far we have found, scores on the sideboard, sofa,  and wardrobes and broken items include, my starburst clock, my antique tureen, Oscar's pirate ship, 2 picture frames, the plug on the washing machine, a glass bowl and since we have not opened all of the boxes yet, I expect that list is to be continued. Because of the way things happened on the day, we have no one to complain to about it (it's a long story). It turns out that moving house is not for the faint hearted.


On a more positive note, I am easily pleased, and hanging out my first load of laundry here this morning, really made me happy (washing machine plumbed and retractable washing line fitted).


 


e 002


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment