Tuesday 9 October 2012

Gratitude

I have had a lot of stress lately and if truth be told its starting to take its toll. Since finding out I was not having the happy pregnancy I hoped for back in April I have had the loss of the baby, the worry about Oscar's heart, my own medical fall out after miscarriage and the stress of moving house (and it's financial implications) to deal with.  I am trying to move into a healing phase right now, both physically and emotionally. Acknowledging the things I am grateful for goes a long way to aid with this. So today I am grateful for


A Bag Of Trains Given By A Relative


(To add to the collection)


 


Gratitude
Play Doh - Shop Bought Or Home Made


 



Gratitude
The fact that some things never change - I think this ride has been there since I was Oscar's age


 


Gratitude
Silliness - Never to be underestimated


 


Gratitude
Other People's Children - Thanks to Kat's Son Ellis For the web idea


 


Gratitude
And for my husband who has the patience with me to allow me to change This


 


Gratitude
To THIS


 


Gratitude
What are you grateful for?


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment