Thursday 11 October 2012

October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness month
LINK


Day 11. Supportive Friends/Family Who has been there for you?


Really, the people who have been there for me are my husband, and without even knowing it, my little 3 year old son.


My older children have given as much help as they could and I have received many words of comfort from strangers who have become 'internet friends' through blogging, and lots of messages on FB from old friends, and the lovely Jeanette sent me a beautiful parcel of precious things, and all of these were so very much appreciated.  As many other mothers have said before me, no acknowledgement of your loss is the worst thing ever.


But it has been Duncan there day and night holding my hand and drying my tears, even though I know he was hurting too. And it has been Oscar who has been the sunshine on my darkest days.


 



Day 11 - Support
Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment