Saturday 13 October 2012

October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness month
LINK


Day 12. Scents Do you have a scent that you relate to your baby/ies/child/ren? Is it a candle scent, perfume, food or maybe a flower? Share it with us!


When I was pregnant and trying to take things easy I went a bit over board with lavender oil and lavender scented bath products, because it is known to be relaxing. I even have a huge bag of dried lavender (from France). Unfortunately since losing Ellie Rose, when ever I smell lavender it reminds me of those awful days when things were going wrong and I was desperately trying to hold on to my baby. I have been replacing everything with rose scented products ever since. (if anyone is in the market for a large bag of dried lavender and an almost full bottle of Yardley  English Lavender, do let me know lol).



Day 12 scent
Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment