Tuesday 9 October 2012

October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness month
LINK


Day 9. Special Place This could be a place that you visit that brings you peace. Maybe it is a place that you went to when you were pregnant or where your child’s place of rest is.


I don't suppose I have a special place, because I am really a stay at home kind of person. Ellie's ashes are at home and that's where I like them.


Before during and after losing her though I spent quite a bit of time in my bedroom and the view from my old bedroom was of the river. I find looking at the sky and the water very peaceful and it leaves you plenty of room to be contemplative or equally to think of very little. We have moved house now and I miss my bedroom view, but the up side is, we are only 5 minutes away from the beach. 


So I would say that yes, being near the river brings me peace.


A Special Place



Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment