The house is good though and we are all taking to it quite well. Even the cat. Oscar has asked to go 'home' a few times, but only when he is tired and trailing his blanket around behind him sleepy eyed.
Duncan has a 1 hour bus journey each way until he passes (fingers crossed), his driving test. Today was his first day back at work and he said it wasnt too bad. I used to moan about him coming home at 6pm though so 7pm is going to bug me (until we get a car).
Oh, and while I remember, can you send some lost/found vibes our way please, we are currently hunting for
- The tin opener (fortunately the organic tinned tomatoes have a ring pull or the pasta sauce would have been fairly yuck tonight)
- The cordless telephone (my parents bakelite is working in the meantime but its quite crackly)
- Oscar's sippy cups (I caved in here, after 4 days of spills, and bought one from the pharmacy)
- The 2nd toiletry bag with the shampoo
- The box for the current reading books
- The flip folder with Oscars little DVD collection (Pingu being the most asked for).
Right, now I have the internet again, I am off to frown at the astronomical price of braided rugs and ponder on the ease/difficulty of making one.