Monday 5 December 2011

Deck The Halls


According to a recent news report, the British public are putting up their Christmas tree's earlier than ever this year. I cant say that I am surprised. There hasn't been a lot of cheer for the average person this past year (or so).


Most people have their decorations in the attic, so for the cost of a real tree, if that's your persuasion, (we have a fake one because I cant stand the needles and the cats try to run up a real one), you can make everything seem bright and cheerful.


Isn't it nice to know we have gone that route though? I suppose we could have quite easily turned into a collective 'bah humbug'.


We put our tree up early because Oscar was asking me 200 times a day where our Christmas tree was. I may be sick of the sight of it by New Year, but I doubt it, because as I have said before, I love Christmas. Dont you?



IMG_1840

IMG_1839

IMG_1831

See yesterday for more pics

No comments:

Post a Comment