Wednesday 18 April 2012

Dear Oscar Casey

IMG_2425


 


I am afraid I have not been a very attentive Mummy lately.  I know you know 'something' is up, but you are far too little to grasp the situation. You have accompanied Mummy to the hospital every week for the last 4 weeks without a word of complaint. You have been very accepting that we haven't been anyplace else but the hospital.  We have had a lot of this


 


13 018


 


lately, which isn't good for 3 year old boys who are stuck at home. Somehow though, you are managing to amuse yourself.


 


13 019


 


I promise things will change soon, and Mummy will get you to your new nursery as soon as she can.


In the mean time, I want to thank you for being such a wonderful little boy (with a special mention for offering to kiss my sore head away last night).


We count our blessings every day, and you are chief amongst them.


 


13 013

Love Always


Mummy


xxx


 


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment