Monday 30 April 2012

I found this video on Saturday morning. I was quite sore when I woke up and after my pain meds had kicked in I wasn't up for much except sipping tea and reading blogs.  I often flick past videos by confident enthusiastic American people, because frankly it doesn't gel with my slightly droll and slightly reserved Scottish nature. For some reason I felt I wanted to hear what this lady had to say, and although she had the surgery to take her baby out and I had the drugs to birth our baby, my feelings and Dr G's match up pretty well. And not just on our personal loss, but for all the women who don't or cant tell others what they have been through or are going through. It may also help some of the people who are a bit at a loss as to why we brought Ellie Rose home.


 


 


Part 2


 


 


 


17 015


 


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment