Tuesday 24 May 2011

Mothers Day


To indulge myself on Mothers Day, here is a list of some of the little things which have amused or interested me over the last year.


  • After 24 years of cooking for myself, I have discovered my favorite herb is Dill, and not Basil as I previously thought.

  • My little boy cant say sledge or edge and so says slench and ench.

  • I still believe I can be blond.

  • Hanging fertility beads on the bed can be off-putting in the process of fertility.

  • Orlistat diet pills probably don't do anything except make you so scared you will poop yourself, you don't eat.

  • It is possible to have pimples and wrinkles at once aged 41.

  • In real life, I neither feel nor look like a 'yummy mummy' (99.9% of the time).

  • Even though I never drink, I desperately want to get hammered as soon as I start trying for a baby, and cant drink.

  • My two year old not only asks for Wasabi peas, but actually likes them.

  • I still fancy Johnny Depp in a completely juvenile way.

  • I still want to dance about in my bare feet wearing floaty skirts and my hair long down my back (but I never do).

  • Even though I hate everything about it, I still refer to the time I was a smoker as the good old days.

  • It wouldnt upset me to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

  • Sometimes, I still wish I was Mary-Ellen Walton (its my list!)

  • I am a mother of a 21 year old son, a 19 year old daughter and a 2 year old son, 




No comments:

Post a Comment