Wednesday 25 May 2011

Sensational Sunday


I decided yesterday that I couldn't stand another day stuck at home, for me or the little guy. When I realised we hadn't set foot out of the door since last Monday, due to this rotten cold, I made up my mind to head out.
There is a science center where we live, that neither myself or my husband had been to called SENSATION. Although its billing says its for all of the family, no one seemed quite sure if it was suitable for under 3's, but since they were running baby sensory sessions we figured we would give it a go. And a good thing we did too, because the littlie LOVED it. So much so, he was crying when we dragged him out 2 hours later.


Needless to say, he was asleep when we got there.


But some juice and a snack soon sorted him out


Then the fun began






 Many Of The Photos Are Blurry, Because He Never Stopped Moving


But Remarkably, He Made A Friend With The Same Name As Him



No comments:

Post a Comment