Wednesday 25 May 2011

S'not Good



On Monday I had a scratchy throat, on Tuesday morning I had a light spring cold, but my Tuesday night I had a full on blocked up, pounding head, watery eyed, prickly skin, fevered cold. I spent Wednesday and Thursday with a blanket round my shoulders feeling very sorry for myself. Today doesn't seem to be shaping up much better and last night I developed a cough which is agony. On the plus side I had a reasonable nights sleep possibly due to no naps during the day when I desperately needed one and a good few doses of cough mixture. When you are a stay at home mum with no one to help out, you just dont get sick days, life goes on as usual whether you are ill or not.


Chocolate bunnies need eaten


Cuddles with mum, teddy and cookie monster are needed


Train tracks have to be built


Glitter paintings have to be done


And bread still has to be baked, via the bread-maker ;)




Have a good weekend everyone, and don't worry too much, Daddy will be taking over the reins come evening and I am going to bed with a good book., a bottle of cough mixture and a giant box of kleenex.




No comments:

Post a Comment