Wednesday 4 September 2013

A Catch Up From The Week

16.06.2013

46


The missionaries came over for a lesson and ate all of the chocolate brownies.




50


Sophie came over and played dress up.




53


Diego came over and played Skylanders 




51



Oscar did some of his own crazy dress up :)


54


We all had shop bought yum-yums




49


I had my first 'Skype' meeting (with the Relief Society Presidency) where we mostly discussed the month of invitation at the church.




47


48


Oscar came to the full Sunday services at Church with me today (3 hours long, for the first time)




52


Unfortunately we both developed really upset tummies as the day wore on, but Oscar is sleeping soundly now (holding a picture of The Savior as he went to sleep)  ♥




Tomorrow is the nursery sports day, then Sophie is coming over to play after school, and then we have FAMILY HOME EVENINGOn Tuesday I will be at church in the morning, helping the missionaries practise their missionary skills, then I will have some visitors from the church to my house later in the day for VISITING TEACHING.  Who knows what else will pop up as the week goes on, but I am so very much enjoying our new rhythm of life.
Please leave me a comment in the comments section after each post, it's nice to know I am not talking to myself
Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment