Wednesday 4 September 2013

Yarn Along & Crochet Camp

03.07.2013


Knitting & Crochet
Shamefully I have not picked up a hook or a pin in over a week now, but I am taking part in yarn along this week because I want to tell you about my gorgeous friend Kat and her Crochet Camp.
Kat blogs over on Slugs On The Refrigerator and if you have read my blog before you may know that I LOVE her.  Kat brought out a crochet book earlier this year and I was delighted to buy it and amazingly had learnt to crochet (after many many unsuccessful attempts) just in time for this fantastic book release. Amazon link for Crochet At Play by Kat Goldin
 Kat has decided to run a FREE online crochet camp for crochet lovers at every skill level (whew) and all you need to do is follow her blog or join her Facebook page, link for Crochet Camp 2013 FAQ and link for Crochet Camp On Facebook.  
I would really urge you to check it out, because Kat is fabulous, I want it to be a HUGE success for her and also did I mention its FREE.

Slugs On The Refrigerator Crochet Camp

Reading

100
This week I am reading a recipe book because, well why not.  I have done a lot of baking lately especially for the missionaries who I know don't have much time for cooking let alone baking treats.
The recipes in this book include - Jaffa Cake Cupcakes, Doughnut Cupcakes, Rose Chocolate Cupcakes, Liquorice & Blackcurrant Cupcakes, Red Velvet Roulade, Cookies & Cream Cake, Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies, Lemon Macaroons & S'more Brownies to name but a few.
I do tend to be a bit lazy with baking and if the ingredients lists are too long I usually get put off, but some of these recipes look delicious and worth the effort.


101

Please leave me a comment in the comments section after each post, it's nice to know I am not talking to myself
Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment