Wednesday 4 September 2013

Degree Show 2013

25.05.2013

On Thursday Oscar and I met up with my friend Laura and we went for a wee stroll around this years Degree show at our (mine, Laura's and my husbands) old art school.  There seemed to be a lot more sculptural and installation pieces in fine art this year, and I would have liked to have seen more painting. On the whole though, the standard was good and of the paintings there were, there was some really lovely pieces. Sadly, I don't have many photo's to show for it, because there were quite a few 'no photography' signs and also, the overhead lighting wasn't compatible with my camera phone.
Here are 3 that turned out.
57
59

58
Since I don't have much to show for it, here is the official launch video.



Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment