Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sad To Say Goodbye

27.06.2013

On Tuesday evening we said goodbye to one of the most amazing and beautiful people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. My beloved Missionary, Elder Butikofer is off on his travels to Dublin Ireland. Our loss is their gain, and I hope that he has a fantastic time and that the people there come to love him as much as I do.
C
Giant Pizza Sized Cookie

69
Highland Coo - As Seen Yesterday

A
Silly T-Shirt 

Unfortunately, all of the photo's Aimee took of us turned out blurry (like my eyes), but both Elder Butikofer and Elder McCarthy have taken some too, so hopefully they will be in focus.
In the mean time, here are a couple of blurry ones.

67
Elder Butikofer, Me, Elder McCarthy

68
So long my dear friend I will miss you sorely

Please leave me a comment in the comments section after each post, it's nice to know I am not talking to myself
Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment