Wednesday 4 September 2013

This Week

16.08.2013

30

We played crazy golf indoors when it was raining outside.



31


32


Nursery School commenced after the summer break (what a fast one it was this year)




33


We bought some bedtime drinks for early school nights



34

We moved the lounge back to the small room downstairs (because my Mum can't make it up the stairs any more)




35


36


We played at the park, of course



37

Oscar got some groovy new shoes - Called Dino Soles




38


I got a new printer when the old one failed just when I needed it most (i.e. it let me print off sharks for Oscar to cut out one day and failed to print out church documents the next day).

And I stripped the dye from my hair, but I don't have a photo of that yet because I need to figure out what to do about the silver threads ;)
Hope you have had a good week.
Valerie
xxx

1 comment:


  1. Valerie Hannan-Beattie said:
    He does love them, they have light up eyes on the back, in 4 year old speak thats very important lol. V xxx
    Reply | Edit | View | 24 Aug 2013 on This Week
    PublishedSelect Status

    Melonie K.
    Melonie K. said:
    Love the color of your lounge room - so cheery! The new shoes are adorable - I bet he loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete